We insist that all complaints are dealt with sensitively, promptly and positively.
If you wish to read our policy in full, please call our office on 0333 121 2601 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. A member of our team will also be pleased to talk you through our procedure.
A complaint may be made verbally or in writing to your Care Worker, Noble Live-in Care’s office or MiHomecare Group’s Head Office (address details can be found at the bottom of our website).
You can also email us at email@example.com.
Where a complaint is made, we will send a formal acknowledgement of the complaint to the complainant within 3 working days. This may be by letter or email. The acknowledgement will include:
- An invitation to meet and discuss the complaint
- The name of the allocated investigating officer who will handle the complaint.
- How the investigation will be handled, including what it will focus on.
- A time limit for the investigation to be concluded. Our aim is to deal with and resolve the complaint within 28 working days unless an in-depth investigation is necessary due to the complexity of the complaint. Where an in-depth investigation is required, arrangements will be agreed with the complainant for the frequency and format of updates.
- The complaints procedure and contact details of bodies that can be accessed in the event of dissatisfaction with the outcome of the investigation.
Following our full investigation, a response letter will be sent to the complainant including:
- A presentation of the findings
- A conclusion, stating whether the complaint is upheld, partially upheld or not upheld
- An explanation of the outcome, remedial actions and learning points
- An apology where the complaint is upheld, and shortcomings or failings have been found
If the complainant is dissatisfied with the outcome of a complaint or does not want to express their concerns directly to their Care Worker, Care Manager or Noble Live-in Care’s office, it can be raised with MiHomecare Group’s Quality Team by calling 0800 170 1091.
At any stage of the complaints procedure, the complainant has the right to escalate their complaint to:
The Care Quality Commission via:
Address: Care Quality Commission (CQC), National Correspondence, Citygate, Gallowgate,
Newcastle-upon-Tyne, NE1 4PA
Telephone: 03000 616 161
The Local Government and Social Care Ombudsmen:
Once the complaint has been fully dealt with by Noble Live-in Care, if the complainant is still not
satisfied with the outcome, the complaint can be referred to the Local Government Ombudsmen.
The Ombudsmen provides a free, independent service. Their advice team can be contacted for
information and advice, or to register the complaint via:
Address: PO Box 4771, Coventry, CV4 0EH
Telephone: 0300 061 0614